Rectifier is equipment that converts AC into DC supply. K.S. Power's make Silicon Rectifiers are widely used in Electroplating, Anodizing, Hydrogenation and all other electrochemical process. These are tailoring made, covering a wide range from 500 Amps to 20000 Amps at different output DC voltage as per requirement.
- Input Voltage: 380-440 Volts, 3 Phase 50Hz, AC supply or any other voltage.
- Output Voltage: Fixed rated maximum DC voltage or variable from zero to maximum rated voltage.
- Output Current: Rated Maximum DC current.
- Temperature Rise: Less than 45 Degree C above ambient at the top of the oil.
- Efficiency: Depends on voltage current rating of rectifier.
- Ripple Content: Less than 5%.
- Insulation: 'A' class for oil cooled.
- Designed for 100% Continuous Duty Cycle
- Compact Design for Space Saving
- Lesser Power Consumption
- Negligible Maintenance
- Tested at each & every stage manufacturing
- Liberal Design & Rigorous Testing
- Equipment enables trouble free service for long life
Why Regulator Control is superior to Thyristorised Control is Rectifier
- In plating application the regulator is better & technology is adopted in Germany and Europe because of as explained in advantages.
- Other manufacturers of rectifiers have shifted to thyristors because they do not have the technology of rolling carbon in advantages.
- Manufacturers of rectifiersclaim that thyristors controlled rectifiers have less than regulator. They compare thyristor with sliding carbon type regulator. In our case their claim is not true. We use vertical coil type rolling carbon regulator. The copper section is three times so the losses are almost 1/6 or 20%.
- In our regulator the roller move on both sides of the coil to give +- 440V or +- 254V output. We design the rectifier in 'Q' connection in which the regulator current is half the line current so losses are less and life is much more.
K.S. Power Rectifiers are designed for 3 phase 50 Hz AC input supply & are available for operations at any voltage between 380 and 400 volts, in India but can be designed for 60 Hz AC and any other voltage available. It is recommended that the input to the rectifier should be connected through a proper protective device to provide positive protection to personnel and the system, in the event of maintenance or in case a fault occurs.
DC OUTPUT CONTROL
The function of the variable output controls is to control the voltage or current or its operating range by varying input voltage to the main transformer primary. The DC output voltage variation is achieved sleeplessly 0-100% by means of an ON LOAD roller type K.S. Power make voltage regulator.
Rectifier with Detachable Radiators:
- OIL POCKET
- OIL LEVEL
- OIL CIRCULATION PUMP
- BUS BARS
- SILICA GEL BREATHER
- BUTTERLFY VALVES
- EARTHING TERMINALS
- OIL DRAIN VALVE
- UNI DIRCITONAL WHEELS
- WINDOW FOR DIODES
- OIL TANK INICATOR
- LIFTING LUGS